JOB TITLE: SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT – HOUSING AND HOSPITALITY
This position reports to the Head of Housing and Hospitality and will support the Housing & Hospitality Manager in ensuring the efficient operations of the University guest houses, conferencing facilities and student and staff accommodation for effective service delivery and support to users.
• An applicant must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Hotel and Institutional Management from recognized institution or equivalent.
• Diploma in Hotel Management or related field an added advantage.
• Have at least 5 years’ experience in Institutional Management;
• Work planning and organization skills
• Staff supervision and disciplinary skills
• Safety and hygiene awareness
• Excellent customer service skills
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Prior University/College working experience will be an added advantage;
• Understand and adhere to PAC University Statement of Faith.
• Work closely with the H & H Manager by providing administrative and operational support including but not limited to compiling operational information;
• Participate in marketing the University’s guest houses and conferencing facilities;
• Support implementation of strategies which enable the University significantly grow its guesthouses and conferencing capacity;
• Support implementation of policies and procedures that govern the usage of the guest house, conference facilities and both student and staff accommodation.
• Adhere to principles and processes which guarantee customer satisfaction;
• Ensure Student, Staff and the Guest houses are well maintained and records kept as per University’s requirements;
• Order supplies and determine need for maintenance, repairs, and furnishings;
• Reporting faults and/or repairs, which require attention from Maintenance department and following up to ensure appropriate timely repairs are undertaken;
• Maintain Guesthouse and Student housing records as per the University’s requirements;
• Support the H & H Manager in the management of the Housing and Guesthouses’ budgets;
• Give relevant data that enables preparation of ad hoc, quarterly and annual reports on housing and hospitality matters.
Pan Africa Christian University is an equal opportunity employer and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.