Master of Arts in LeadershipNovember 15, 2021 2022-02-16 21:33
Master of Arts in Leadership
The Master of Arts in Leadership is intentional at equipping students & professionals with leadership competencies for effectiveness in leading teams and organizations through enhanced commitment, capability, and practical effectiveness in any of three specialty areas, namely:
- Business & Entrepreneurship
- Christian Ministry
- Understanding Leadership and its personal & corporate challenges in a world of shared power and multiple organizational levels
- Appreciate leadership as the establishment of mission, vision, and core values that are expressed through service
- Development of a personal value-based Biblical foundation for the practical and moral evaluation of society, the church, and organizational change
- Acquire skills in the formation, direction, motivation, and evaluation of individual and team activities
- Apply Leadership principles
MAL is a 27-month program that consists of 33 credits including 6 core, 5 specialized online stream courses, and completion of a major paper.
Flexibility, off class experiences, dynamic interactions, readily applicable principles, are some of the highlights/reasons that characterize the much sought-after master’s program by today’s Leaders.
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university, with a minimum of 3.0 cumulative grade point average (GPA) or its equivalent and significant work experience (minimum three years).
January, May, and September