School of TheologyNovember 15, 2021 2023-04-13 19:28
School of Theology
A word from the Acting Dean, Dr. Lilian Vikiru
The School of Theology is a community of scholars on an academic, spiritual, and social quest to learn more about the ways of God and to make Him known. We train leaders for a variety of careers, including church ministry, conflict transformation, campus/school ministry, administration, the teaching profession, research, justice advocacy, and many others.
The School is guided by the University’s vision, “To be a world-class Christian university, characterized by high quality, transformative and value-based education.” Its top priority is equipping the saints for service and community engagement.
Our faculty and students collaborate with churches and other religious and community organizations to learn and minister with others, as well as to contribute to a more just, peaceful, and faith-filled world.
Through a diverse ethos and culture, we strive for excellent teaching and learning, research, and community interaction.
The School of Theology has the following three Departments:
Department of Biblical & Theological Studies:
- Master of Divinity
- Master of Arts in Biblical Theology
- Master of Theology in Pentecostal & Charismatic Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Theology
Department of Transformational Church Leadership (TCL)
- Bachelor of Arts in Transformational Church Leadership
- Diploma in Transformational Church Leadership
- Certificate in Transformational Church Leadership
Department of Children and Youth Ministry
- Master of Arts in Children and Youth Ministry
- Diploma in Youth Ministry
- Certificate of Youth Development Program (YDP)