As members of the PAC University Alumni Relations team, it is always an honor to work in the community in order to enhance the mission, vision, and strategic plan of PAC University through building relationships. We are called, we are committed, and we count it a great privilege to serve.
The following are the current officials serving in the Alumni Association:
- Judith Githae - President
- Ken Munyua - Deputy President
- Dorcas Obel - Secretary
- Lucy Nduta - Treasurer
- Anthony Taiti - Ex-officio
The Alumni Relations Department helps to advance PAC University by:
- Developing lifelong relationships with students, alumni, and friends.
- Promoting relations between the University and the alumni community;
- Developing and providing services and products for PAC University Alumni;
- Publishing news from PAC University alumni;
- Supporting and assisting the establishment and development of Alumni chapters throughout the world.
- Maintaining an alumni database accessible to all PAC University Alumni;
- Serving our constituents around Africa and the world.
We are daily witnesses of God's transforming work taking place throughout PAC University. You are invited to join us in this great and rewarding investment.
Office working hours:
Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday
8.00 am - 5.00 pm.
Download the Alumni Association membership application form here.