PAC University is a chartered Private University in Kenya founded on strong Christian values. The University is committed to growing its capacity and create a competitive edge in higher education in Kenya and beyond, distinguishing itself by offering high quality, transformative and value-based education. It insists on having excellence in terms of facilities; efficiency in delivery of service; and good fit, available and committed staff with relevant qualifications and experience to drive the strategy of the University through its Vision and Mission.
Pan Africa Christian University is seeking to fill the position outlined below from suitable candidates. Applicants must be born again Christians and active members of a local Church.
1. SENIOR LIBRARY ASSISTANT – 1 Position
This position reports to the University Librarian and will be responsible for providing efficient circulation services to all library users
• An applicant must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Library Information Sciences or Higher Diploma
• Experience working in a University Library is desirable;
• Have 3 years experience in a busy big context Library ;
• Have experience in the use and management of e-resources.
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
II. Marketing Assistant (2 positions – Short term Renewable)
i) Reporting to the HOD – Marketing - The Marketing Assistant - University Academic Programs shall be responsible for marketing of the various University programs to potential students.
ii) Reporting to the General Manager – Evangel Publishing House (EPH) – The Marketing Assistant (EPH) shall support the sales and marketing of Evangel publications (books) to the various clientele countrywide
• An applicant must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related discipline
• At least three years’ experience in either, marketing of University Academic Programs or Book Sales.
• Experience working in a University context or Bookshop is preferable;
• Must be aged between 29 -35 years.
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Must Possess a valid Drivers’ license.
• Ability to work under minimum supervision
Thank you for visiting our website www.pacuniversity.ac.ke
Pan Africa Christian University is an equal opportunity employer and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.