Diploma in Business ManagementFebruary 23, 2022 2022-03-01 11:50
Diploma in Business Management
The diploma in Business Management program has been designed to meet the needs of people in the business, government agencies, private sector alliance who wish to enhance their skills in a dynamic business environment. The course equips business students with core business principles and entrepreneurial skills to be able to work and manage their businesses.
Expected Learning Outcomes
- Produce key players in the development of the best business models in Kenya and beyond.
- To be able to make sound business decisions with the knowledge, skills and competencies acquired in the study of the course.
- Students should now be able to liaise with professional bodies to jointly influence quality and scope of training in business.
- Be able to manage the process of development and growth of an existing business
- Be able to establish, develop and manage networks according to professional strategies and operations
- Be able to relate own learning and developmental needs in connection with developing, operating and expanding own company
- Mean Grade of C- in KCSE with C- in Mathematics and C- in English; OR
- KACE certificate with a minimum of two principal passes and a subsidiary pass, and a minimum of credit pass in Mathematics at KCE; OR
- A holder of a relevant Diploma or Degree from an institution recognized by the University Senate
January, May, and September