The University delivers selected Online Distance & e-Learning (ODeL) courses using appropriate ICT tools to deliver interactive rich learning environment away from the traditional classroom.
During this term, the following course modules will be offered on the e-Learning platform as published below.
Please select and click on the appropriate course and login.
- POLD 822 Qualitative Research
- POLB 809 Human Resources Development
- POLD 822 Strategic Leadership
- POLD801 Leadership Theory
- POLD802 Cultivating Self-leadership
- POLD804 Organizational Behaviour
- POLD820 Global leadership
- POLD807 Quantitative Research
- POLD823 Practice of Leadership
- POLD814 Conflict Management and Negotiation
- POLD824 Advanced Quantitative Research
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
- MAL 500 Leadership Foundations
- MAL 601 Leadership and Culture
- MAL 605 Management Knowledge Systems
- MAL 623 Mentorship
- MAL503 Results Based Leadership
- MAL502 Team Building and Conflict Resolution
- MAL607 Developing Educational Programs
- MAL602 Leadership and Change
- MAL604 Mission Marketing and Quality
- MAL610 Theology of Leadership
- MAL611 Leadership in Spiritual Formation
- MAL603 Organizational Behavior
- MAL504 Governance and Ethics
- BUS 2133 Business Leadership I
- BUS 4014 Corporate Governance
- BUS2233 Business Leadership II
- BUS 2343 Business Leadership III
- BUS2453 Human Resource Development
- BUS3233|BUS4011 Organizational Change and Development
- BUS4313 Insurance and Risk Management
- BUS3433 Contemporary issues in HRM
- BUE 4123 Business Consulting
- UCC 104 Communication Skills
- UCC 105 Introduction to Leadership
- BTCL 1323 Transformative Church Outreach
- BTCL 3113 Bible Theology of Missions
- BTCL 1333 Christian Education Foundations and Curricular Development
- BTCL 1223 Introduction to Sociology of religion
- BTCL 1313 The Gospels
- UCC 301 World View and Critical Thinking
- BTCL 1243 Acts of Apostles
- BTCL 1343 Biblical Theology of Worship and Prayer
- BTL 1213 Galatians and Romans
- UCC 101 Spiritual Formation
- BUE3323 Business Environment
- BUH3213 Team Leadership and Management
- BUH4113 Employee Relations
- BUH4123 HRM Strategy
- BUH4313 Industrial Psychology
- BCM 300 Intermediate Macro Economics Theory
- BIT105 Introduction to Computer Programming
- BTCL2123 OT Prophets
- BTCL2143 Apologetics
- UCC102 Bible Survey & Doctrines
- BTCL2233 Leadership in the church in History
- UCC103 Research & Writing
- BTCL2333 Church Leadership & Management Skills
- BTCL1113 The Pentateuch
- UCC202 Health & Social Issues
- CDC102 Introduction to Sociology
- COU2213 Cognitive and Humanistic Theories
Instructions on enrolling for the courses
These courses are taught using CourseSites by Blackboard, an online platform for organizing and securely sharing course materials, online lectures, discussions and other online learning functions.
Students no longer request for enrollment, but are assigned the class depending on your pre-registration and registered courses. Ensure you have registered online using the Student Portal.
To login to your course follow the steps:
- Click above to open your course or enter www.coursesites.com in your browser
- You will be taken to the Coursesites by Blackboard landing page
- Click on login button for access the login credentials page
- Enter a valid student email address (@students.pacuniversity.ac.ke) and password. (Consult ICT Support for assistance where necesary)
- You will be presented with the courses learning portal, take note on the right hand of your screen courses where you are a student.
- Click on the course where you are a student (this may be more than one course)
- To select another course, return to the courses menu by clicking My Courses, and select another course.
NOTE: You may sign-in using the Google social media button on the login page once you register your social media link in settings.
If you're not enrolled for your course, please consult with the Registrar's office to verify your status for the course, thereafter, notify the eLearning office once registered to add you to the course
ACCESS USING YOUR TABLET OR PHONE
We recommend you access CourseSites through the Mobile App?
Get the APP by following these steps
- Go to the app store
- On your computer: IOS (Apple) iTunes App Store or Android Google Play Store.
- Click download, then
- Sync your device and you are set!
- On iPhone or iPad: click on the App Store icon,
- Enter “Blackboard Mobile Learn” in the search box
- Then, press “Free” (don’t you love pressing “Free!” )
- Once it is uploaded it may say “Open” or you can go to your home screen and find it.
- Click on the App, now follow “Getting to Your Courses” below:
GETTING TO YOUR COURSES
- Click on the App
- Now, press “search for your school”
- In the search box, enter: “CourseSites by Blackboard”
- You will come to a screen that has a place to enter your Username & Password
- Same Username and Password for your desktop version (that’s easy)!
- Enter and enjoy your mobile CourseSites experience