To be a world-class Christian university, characterized by high quality, transformative and value-based education.
To develop transformative godly Christian leaders through training, research and innovation for service to God in the Church and community.
Our Core Commitments
1. Quality emphasis on practical experience and leadership development
2. Community of faith from diverse cultures embracing PAC’s mission and statement of faith
3. Quality teaching and leaning
4. Employing high-performance professional personnel
5. Information technology
6. Strategic planning and assessment
7. Outreach to the society through various communication vehicles in building strategic alliances and promoting the search for truth, love and justice
8. Research and scholarship in addressing critical social issues
9. Community service by being a leading Christian resource centre to the society
Specifically, we desire to develop in each student:
1. A vibrant, growing relationship with God;
2. A sound evangelical theological foundation, based on understanding of the historical background and context of the Bible, proper methodology of Biblical interpretation and sensitivity to the Holy Spirit;
3. An intelligent commitment to sacrificially serve God, the church, and the world according to the gifts God has given.
Pan Africa Christian University | P.o Box 56875 – 00200, Nairobi | Kenya.
Call Centre +254786588800
Main Campus: +254721932050, +254734400694
Valley Road Campus: +254717400694
Website: www.pacuniversity.ac.ke Facebook: www.facebook.com/pacuniversity and Twitter twitter.com/PacUniversity1.