Word from the Dean - Rev. Dr. Nathan H. Chiroma
Welcome to the School of Theology!
The School of Theology at PAC University is a community of scholars on an academic, spiritual, and social quest to learn more about the ways of God and to make Him known. We prepare leaders who are pursuing a wide range of vocations -church ministry, conflict transformation, campus/school ministry, administration, the teaching profession, researchers, justice advocacy, and many more.
The School is directed by the vision of PAC University "To be a world-class Christian university, characterized by high quality, transformative and value-based education." Important priorities for the School of Theology, is the equipping of the saints for service and community engagement.
At the School of Theology, faculty and students partner with churches and other religious and community organizations to learn and minister with others and to contribute to a more just, peaceful, and faith-filled world.
We work for excellent teaching and learning, research and community interaction through an ethos and culture of diversity.
The School of Theology has the following departments:
Department of Biblical & Theological Studies:
- MA in Theology
- Master of Divinity
- MA in Pentecostal & Charismatic Studies
- Master of Children and Youth Ministry
- BA in Bible & Theology
- Bachelor of Bible Translation
Department of Transformational Church & Youth Leadership
- BA in Transformational Church Leadership
- Diploma in Transformational Church Leadership
- Certificate in Transformational Church Leadership
- Diploma in Youth Ministry
- Diploma in Pastoral Care & Counselling
- Certificate in Youth Development Program