The Transformational Church Leadership Program is designed to produce a church leadership that is equipped to affect positive spiritual and socio-economic transformation of the church and the community through the church. It is rooted in the conviction that this purpose is achieved primarily by the integration of Christian faith and practice into all aspects of the curriculum. Thus diligent study of the doctrines of the Spirit empowered Word coupled with radical obedience and relevant leadership skills training will produce those empowered leaders who render holistic and transformative ministry and service in the church and the community.
Goal of the Program
The goal of the Bachelor of Arts in Transformational Church Leadership is to train holistically developed and highly qualified transformational church leaders who are not only empowered to deliver Biblically based leadership in their local congregations but also are equipped to lead in community transformation initiatives.
Expected Learning Outcomes
By the end of the program, students will be able to:
1. Apply sound hermeneutical principles to Bible exposition of transformative life lessons
2. Demonstrate academic competence and the expertise in administration and ministry skills
essential to transformational church leadership.
3. Demonstrate ability to inculcate biblical values in the Church and in all its faith practice.
4. Evaluate transformational leadership in church history and relevancy for the church today.
5. Design church intervention programs to address contemporary life issues and ministry to
6. Lead the local community to engage in manageable holistic transformation initiatives.
KCSE Grade C+