NB: The fee schedule for every program is established by the Council of Governors and may be raised at the discretion of the Council should economic circumstances in Kenya change.
The full time course load is between 10 and 12 credit hours per term. Students with an average grade of B+ or higher are allowed to accelerate and may take up to 15 credit hours per term.
Download the Fees structures from the links below:
- Certificate Courses
- Diploma Courses
- Bachelor Courses
- Master Courses
- Government-Sponsored Students (KUCCPS)
The following specific courses have a different fee schedule from the rest:
- PhD- Organizational Leadership
- PhD-Marriage & Family Therapy
- Master of Arts in Leadership
- Master of Arts in Marriage & Family Therapy
- Bachelor of Arts in Transformational Church Leadership
- Certificate in Counselling Psychology
The University awards scholarships every year, with successful candidates getting awarded with one of the following:
- CITAM Scholarships
- Hendrick Scholarships
- Ulting Scholarships
- Timothy scholarships
- URCO Scholarships
- Peter Cuke Scholarship (This is only given to a fourth year student and is for one year)
The scholarship is awarded annually, and progressive students may reapply every year to request for renewal of the scholarship.
For more information about the Scholarships, please visit our Finance Office.
NB: Scholarship terms and conditions apply.