Bachelor of Business Leadership (BBL)
The purpose of the PAC University Bachelor of Business Leadership is to develop positive, goal-oriented leaders: persons who thoroughly understand and who apply their knowledge, skills, and values to impact the marketplace in dynamic and salutary ways.
In modeling exemplary business practices, the department will build strategic alliances with business interests, and endeavors to focus on empowering business students and leaders to pursue their academic and professional activities in the light of a Christian perspective.
- Accounting& Finance
- Human resource& management
The following are the objectives of this course:
- To develop in the student a solid understanding of fundamental aspects of business leadership such as accounting, economics, marketing, strategic leadership, human resources management, business ethics, auditing and business law.
- To prepare the student to professionally apply business leadership and management principles acquired, in any four major areas namely, Accounting, Marketing, Human Resources Management and Entrepreneurship.
- To provide the student with the necessary basic skills, knowledge and methods for the successful practice of a business vocation.
- To challenge the student to practice Biblical leadership principles, values and ethics in the marketplace as an expression of his/her Christian commitment.
- To prepare the student to be a servant leader in the marketplace and to equip the student to practice his/her vocation for the service of God and humanity.
- Prepare the student for post-graduate studies in business leadership.
Minimum of KCSE Grade C+ (plus) or its equivalent or C plain with Pre-University Certificate or Relevant Diploma from a recognized institution.
January, May and September