Master of Arts in Leadership (MAL)
The Master of Arts in Leadership is intentional at equipping students & professionals with leadership competencies for effectiveness in leading teams and organizations through enhanced commitment, capability and practical effectiveness in any of three specialty areas, namely:
- Business & Entrepreneurship
- Christian Ministry,
- Understanding Leadership and its personal & corporate challenges in a world of shared power and multiple organizational levels
- Appreciate leadership as the establishment of mission, vision and core values that are expressed through service.
- Development of a personal value-based biblical foundation for practical and moral evaluation of society, the church and organizational change.
- Acquire skills in the formation, direction, motivation and evaluation of individual and team activities
- Apply Leadership principles.
The MAL is a 27 months program, which consists of 33 credits including 6 core, 5 specialized on-line stream courses and completion of a major paper.
Flexibility, off class experiences ,dynamic interactions, readily applicable principles, are some of the highlights/reasons that characterize the much sought-after masters programme by today’s Leaders
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university, with a minimum of 3.0 cumulative grade point average (GPA) or its equivalent and significant work experience (minimum three years).
January, May and September