Diploma in Entrepreneurship Development
This is a highly practical program designed specifically for entrepreneurs to nurture their entrepreneurial aspirations and enable new ventures through an academically rigorous, directly relevant and highly practical learning experience.
To equip students with core business principles and entrepreneurial skills to be able to work and manage small to medium size enterprises. To impart essential skills intended to enhance their own careers, and also learn how to make meaningful contribution to the strategic growth of enterprises, as well as their own business startups.
The program addresses the following key areas among others:
- Entrepreneurial Awareness & Skills
- Opportunity Recognition & Idea Evaluation
- Preparation & Implementation of Business Plans
- Management of the Early Stage Venture
- KCSE Grade C minus or its equivalent or;
- a D+ and a certificate
January, May and September