To Develop Transformative godly Christian Leaders through Training, Research, and Innovation for Service to God in the Church and Community.
To be a World-Class Christian University, Characterized by High-Quality, Transformative, and Value-Based Education.
Our Core Commitments
- Quality emphasis on practical experience and leadership development
- Community of faith from diverse cultures embracing PAC’s mission and statement of faith
- Quality teaching and leaning
- Employing high-performance professional personnel
- Information technology
- Strategic planning and assessment
- Outreach to the society through various communication vehicles in building strategic alliances and promoting the search for truth, love and justice
- Research and scholarship in addressing critical social issues
- Community service by being a leading Christian resource centre to the society
- To provide university-level instruction in higher education for Christian faith and practice;
- To prepare for the churches of Africa: mature, committed, and conscientious ministerial leaders to serve with competence in ministries of the Church;
- To equip students for Christian service in positions of leadership and activity in various Christian ministries and secular vocations;
- To develop and transmit knowledge and skills through research and training at university level;
- To further preserve, develop, produce, process, transmit and disseminate knowledge, and thereby stimulate the spiritual, religious and intellectual life and cultural development of Kenya and Africa at large;
- To play an effective role in the development and expansion of the African Church and its leadership.
Specifically, we desire to develop in each student:
- A vibrant, growing relationship with God;
- A sound evangelical theological foundation, based on understanding of the historical background and context of the Bible, proper methodology of Biblical interpretation and sensitivity to the Holy Spirit;
- An intelligent commitment to sacrificially serve God, the church, and the world according to the gifts God has given.